Amaj Sanat Azar sliding sectional doors are the ideal solution for special fitting situations. In contrast to up-and-over doors, sectional doors or roller garage doors, this type of door opens to the side instead of upwards. This is especially advantageous if, for example, the garage ceiling has to remain free to store items (e.g. a surfboard) or the door leaf cannot be stowed underneath or fixed to the ceiling due to construction reasons (sloped roof, low lintel or obstructive drainpipes).
High quality sectional industrial door. With 40 mm thick insulated ribbed panels. The spring system is basically designed for 20,000 cycles, but of course this can be increased to 50 – 75 – 100 thousand cycles. From several types of rail guides, you can choose the one that best suits your environment and use. Based on the door’s certification (TÜV, CE), it meets all domestic and European requirements. The gate can be moved manually or motorized.
- * Best used for through holes
- * Weatherproof
- * Provides maximum security, property protection
- * Compact panels provide more space inside and outside the building
- * Opens and works easily and practically
- * Provides greater environmental oversight
- * They add value to the building and satisfy all needs
- * Reliability